The CrossFit Open will start Thursday, February 21st, and will once again span five weeks, concluding on Monday, March 25th. The week-by-week schedule, confirmed by CrossFit HQ will follow a similar format as years past. Athletes will have four days to complete the workout(s), and submit their score.
- Week 1 – Thursday, Feb. 21st – Monday, Feb. 25th
- Week 2 – Thursday, Feb. 28th – Monday, Mar. 4th
- Week 3 – Thursday, Mar. 7th – Monday, Mar. 11th
- Week 4 – Thursday, Mar. 14th – Monday, Mar. 18th
- Week 5 – Thursday, Mar. 21st – Monday, Mar. 25th
New for 2019, the CrossFit Games Open will be the single largest qualifier of athletes to the 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games. The top 20 men, 20 women worldwide and the fittest male and female in each country will receive an invite to the Games in Madison.
Stay connected to fitnessvloggers.com as we will carry each event live right here on our website and our CrossFit Facebook group.