How To Make Macro Friendly Protein Cake at home in just minutes! I show you guys my favorite protein snack to make, which is protein cake using PEScience Select Protein powder! This is absolutely delicious guys, and is extremely Macro friendly as it is only 24g Protein/ 4g Carbs/ 2g Fat, so if you guys follow IIFYM then this is perfect for you. I have all the Ingredients and Directions below, so definitely give this one a try!
How To Make The Protein Cake!
1. Protein Powder (I like to use PEScience Select Protein, since it is a Whey/ Casein blend, which makes the cake more “fluffy”)
2. 1 TBSP Coco Powder
3. 1 TSP Baking Powder
4. 1/4 – 1/2 Cup of Water
1. Pour all the ingredients (listed above) into a medium sized bowl.
2. Stir all the ingredients up until it is nicely mixed and looks like a cake batter texture.
3. Place bowl in Microwave for 60 Seconds. (Be sure to watch it, as it tends to spill over the bowl occasionally)
4. Take bowl out of microwave and allow it to cool of for a little.
5. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the gains!
Hope you guys enjoyed this one, and be sure to let me know what you guys think of the protein cake! I will be sure to post more videos of cooking with Protein Powder, so stay tuned!
SHOP ALPHA PACK APPAREL
Discount Code: MATT10 for 10% off ENTIRE Purchase
Discount Code: RSPLee for 30% off ENTIRE Purchase
LEAVE A COMMENT, LIKE & SUBSCRIBE! MORE VIDEOS COMING SOON!